***OUR BOOKING SYSTEM IS OPEN FROM 5 MARCH 2021***
• Your booking is for a table OUTSIDE. Our tables outside are not enclosed so please be mindful of that on the day of your booking. We are unable to offer you an alternative table inside.
• Please arrive for your reservation on time to ensure that we can operate safely.
• You will be provided with a leave time for your table when making your reservation. This must be respected and we ask that you vacate your table when required to enable us to thoroughly clean the area before the next reservation arrives.
• We can not guarantee tables booked separately will be near each other
• In line with government guidance, bookings are limited to 6 people in total from a maximum of two households.
• We respectfully ask that customers, whilst dining, adhere to social distancing and in line with this minimise their movement. We welcome children of all ages but would ask customers to be mindful of their movements.
• A face covering must be worn at all times unless you are seated at your table. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, we respectfully ask that you inform us of this upon arrival to avoid us having to ask.
• Please respect our staff and our company procedures at all times.
• We reserve the right to change our policies in line with government guidance at any point.