Home – COVID-19 Update
Welcome to Salvatore’s‘
We are back open with outside dining from 12 April 2021. Our terrace now has a temporary roof and electric heaters to make the most of your dining experience.
Our menu can be found here if you’d like to take a look before dining with us and our opening times are:
Monday – 1-9pm
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 1-9pm
Thursday – 1-9pm
Friday – 12-9.30pm
Saturday – 12-9.30pm
Sunday – 12-8.30pm
Serving our community is our passion but keeping our staff and customers safe is our priority. That is why we have made some important changes within our restaurant to comply with government guidance and to ensure you feel comfortable while dining with us.
We are still the same family-run restaurant that we have been for nearly 30 years. You will see the same smiling faces and can expect the same high standard of food and service.
Below are details of the measures that we have taken:
- ALL staff are thoroughly trained on COVID-19 and have completed an external online training course.
- The restaurant layout has been updated to ensure suitable spacing arrangements.
- Additional PPE and screens have been implemented where required.
- An updated booking system ensuring social distancing measures can be maintained.
- Distancing markers, guidance and one-way systems are in place.
- Sanitising stations are in place for customers and staff will regularly sanitise high traffic surfaces.
- Single-use menus.
- Low contact service will be available to every table.
- Staff members will undertake a health check before the start of every shift.
If you feel ready, we would love for you to book a table with us. This can be done at any time on our website or during our opening hours over the phone on 01772 746602. Thank you again for your continued support.
The Salvatore’s Team